Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introduction:

So I'm new to this site, and decided to just ramble on about myself for a couple of sentences. I've done some blogging before on MySpace, but I use that primarily as a cathartic release when I am frustrated, which I guess now I'll be doing here.

To start, I want to explain my blog name a little bit. I was a Resident Adviser my senior year in college, and the Resident Director and I had many conversations. Well to cut to the point, he told me about a book he was reading once, and it was a study of self-identity if I remember correctly. And one of the subjects mentioned that he saw himself as consisting of tiny mirrors, reflecting to others what they wanted to see rather than seeing who he really was. Something along those lines. I sympathize with that thought, for I have felt the same way at times, and I thought it would be appropriate. Although I am a complex person, a majority of my facade consists of me being a sarcastic, fun-loving person, and that is what people like to see, so I try to reflect it whenever I can. But under the reflective surface is much more, and in a way I like to convey that other side with the periodic release of things that bother me (but not to worry, not everything that bothers me is profound and serious. Sometimes I am annoyed by current trends, etc...) Anyways, that is a little about me.

A little more about me on the lighter side:
I am a big film lover. I watch many movies, and then spend hours reflecting on what the main point was, and over analyzing the deeper meanings. I also love photography, and will temporarily post pictures just for the hell of it. So a lot of things on here may just be me commenting on entertainment I have ingested, and my following thoughts on them.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment